Customer Experience Management (CXM), Design, Innovation & Deployment Framework
There are six important building blocks of disciplines in order to be a customer-centric organization:-
- First Building Block – Defining CX-Strategy
- Customer Experience Strategy: Development of a strategy that articulates a clear vision of the experience that a company seeks to create in support of the company’s brand values, including its direct linkage to CX activities, resources, and investments
- Customer Journey Infinite Loop Design – The CX Framework
- Developing an Overall Strategy for Implementation
- Aligning Customer Experience (CX) Improvement Projects with Business Goals
- Sustaining Customer Experience Project Gains
- Defining the Customer Experience Unique Proposition (UEP)
- Second Building Block- Customer understanding
- Voice of Customer (VOC) and fitting into the bigger picture
- Voice of the Customer (VOC) is a term that describes your customer’s feedback about their experiences with and expectations for your products or services
- Building collective insight into customer needs, wants perceptions, and preferences through the capture and analysis of the voice of the customer.
- Preparation of Service Journey Mapping.
- Designing the Customer Journey Emotional Chart
- Third Building Block – Design Thinking
Design Thinking can be described as human-centred (designing “with” the users instead of “for” the users), exploratory and integrative innovation process that emphasizes observation, collaboration in interdisciplinary teams, fast learning, visualization of ideas, rapid prototyping, and concurrent business analysis. Design Thinking essentially is a way of thinking, applying designers’ sensibility and methods, leading to transformation, innovation of new products, services, business strategies and even new organizations.
Five building blocks for Design Thinking
- Kano Model – Threshold, Performance & Excitement
- What is Kano Model?
- Understanding and defining Kano Chart methods.
- Kano Model Exercise – Creating the “WOW” Factor
- Delighting your customer – “The Magical Moment”
- Adding “The Magical Moment” – to your business case design!
- Fourth Building Block – CX Measurement
- Quantify customer experience quality in a consistent manner across the enterprise and deliver actionable insights to employees and partners.
- Introducing Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) & Customer Effort Score(CES)
- Fifth Building Block – Governance
Customer insights and metrics are most valuable when you use them to identify and fix customer problems. To ensure that your organization acts on these inputs consistently, you need to proactively manage and oversee customer experience improvement initiatives.
- Define your goals and document them
- The C-Suite involvement in CX Governance
- CX is everyone’s responsibility
- The Sixth Building Block – CX – Culture
To make sure that employees adopt all the above disciplines and need to create a system of shared values and behavior that focus employees on delivering a great customer experience nationwide with the same KPI. Sustaining a Customer-Centric Culture with Unique Customer Experience proposition.
- Define the CX you want to provide
- Embed you CX expectation into your company philosophy
- Make your company values customer-oriented and actionable
- Use technology to reinforce your effort
- Demand accountability